Choose a health plan that’s right for you
Buying health insurance doesn’t have to leave you feeling overwhelmed. An PFG agent can provide options and help you choose coverage that fits your needs and budget.
Insurance for your other expenses
Your PFG agent has supplemental plans for dental and vision care as well as plans that pay cash benefits directly to you when you are sick, injured or disabled.
We are here to help
Our licensed agents offer personalized service and are trained to help you clearly understand choices and answer your questions. We understand the unique needs of seniors and Medicare eligible individuals and are here to help.
Here today and into the future
At PFG, we want to deliver the products and services you need today — and, to continue to meet your insurance requirements as they change over time.
Health Insurance Plans Designed with You in Mind
If you’re responsible for purchasing health insurance for yourself and your family, you know how hard it can be to find coverage that fits both your needs and your budget. PFG Insurance Solutions offers a broad portfolio of individual health insurance products from highly-rated national and regional carriers. Your local PFG agent can help you understand your options. And, when you are ready, help you choose the coverage that best fits both your needs and your budget.
Here is some basic information about the plan types PFG offers:
- Copay Plans provide the security of a predictable, fixed payment for each medical care office visit.
- • Great for those who like having copay benefits for doctor office visits, prescription drugs and other routine health care expenses.
- Coverage similar to those of an employer-sponsored plan.
- Preferred Provider network for care and services at a reduced rate.
- Higher premium provides you with lower out-of-pocket costs 100% After Deductible Plans include coverage that pays 100% for most covered, in-network expenses after your deductible is met.
- Pays for preventive care services before the deductible is met when an in-network provider is used.
- Widest choice of deductible options; some may even be compatible with a Health Savings Account (HSA) HSA-qualified High Deductible Health Plans can save you money on premium cost and help protect you against the cost of a catastrophic injury or long hospital stays.
- Great for those who stay healthy and don’t use a lot of out-of-pocket expenses.
- Plan designs that are simple to understand and use.
- Generally the lowest premium of plan designs.
- The Health Savings Account (HSA) gives you more control over how your health care dollars are spent and savings are tax-advantaged.
It’s smart to know the basics of the health insurance plans typically offered by carriers, but before you decide which plan is best for you, contact an PFG agent to learn more about the carriers and the features and benefits offered in their plans.
Insurance product availability and benefits may vary by state.