Choose a health plan that’s right for you
Buying health insurance doesn’t have to leave you feeling overwhelmed. An PFG agent can provide options and help you choose coverage that fits your needs and budget.
Insurance for your other expenses
Your PFG agent has supplemental plans for dental and vision care as well as plans that pay cash benefits directly to you when you are sick, injured or disabled.
We are here to help
Our licensed agents offer personalized service and are trained to help you clearly understand choices and answer your questions. We understand the unique needs of seniors and Medicare eligible individuals and are here to help.
Here today and into the future
At PFG, we want to deliver the products and services you need today — and, to continue to meet your insurance requirements as they change over time.
Long Term Care
Today, older adults have many options for long term care, including a variety of programs and services that provide enough assistance to enable seniors to live independently well into their senior years. Long-term care insurance provides valuable support and financial resources that help cover the cost of long-term care. By helping to protect your assets, and control where you receive care, whether in your home or in a facility. LTC insurance helps you and your family face the future with confidence. The decision to purchase long-term care insurance must be made while you are still healthy. Once a disabling condition occurs, it is too late to act.
Individuals who require long-term care are generally not sick, but instead, are unable to perform the basic activities of daily living (ADLs) such as dressing, bathing, eating, toileting, continence, transferring (getting in and out of a bed or chair), and walking. These needs are part of the normal aging process, but can also be because of an illness or injury. Care can be given at an assisted living facility, nursing home or even in your own home.
You should consider a Long Term Care Insurance Policy if you:
- Have significant assets and income
- Want to protect some of your assets and income
- Can pay premiums including premium increases without financial difficulty
- Want to stay independent of the support of others
- Want to have the flexibility of choosing care in the setting you prefer
You should consider Long Term Care Insurance Options:
- Coverage, value of assets you want to protect, should be calculated based on benefit amount and period of coverage
- Benefit Amount, the maximum amount the policy proved to cover your cost of care (daily or monthly)
- Benefit Period, the minimum period of time you can expect your coverage to last.
- Elimination Period, like a deductible, the time (days) that you pay out of pocket before your benefits pay for your care.
- Inflation Protection, percentage that your pool of money will grow to keep up with inflation.
- Total Benefit Amount, the pool or bucket of money that pays for your care.
Please provide me with the free consultation and “A Shopper’s Guide to Long Term Care Insurance”.
Insurance product availability and benefits may vary by state.