Choose a health plan that’s right for you
Buying health insurance doesn’t have to leave you feeling overwhelmed. An PFG agent can provide options and help you choose coverage that fits your needs and budget.
Insurance for your other expenses
Your PFG agent has supplemental plans for dental and vision care as well as plans that pay cash benefits directly to you when you are sick, injured or disabled.
We are here to help
Our licensed agents offer personalized service and are trained to help you clearly understand choices and answer your questions. We understand the unique needs of seniors and Medicare eligible individuals and are here to help.
Here today and into the future
At PFG, we want to deliver the products and services you need today — and, to continue to meet your insurance requirements as they change over time.
Mortgage Life Insurance Helps Protect Your Family’s Home
Your home may be one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make, and your family probably depends on your income to help make the mortgage payments. So in the event of your death, your loved ones might struggle to keep the home. You can help prevent that from happening. Take an important step now to help protect your home and family with a Mortgage Life insurance policy.
Get a quote to see personal pricing.
How it Works
A mortgage term life insurance policy helps guarantee your loved ones a tax-free benefit in the event of your death — funds they can use to help with mortgage payments.
- Policy terms are available for 15 or 30 years.
- Premiums can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- You can choose the coverage you need based on your mortgage balance. After the first five years, the death benefit, which is intended to behave like your mortgage, decreases over the life of the policy, but will never be less than 20% of the original face amount of insurance.
- Premiums are scheduled to be level for the life of the policy. Your premiums may be raised or lowered after you have had the policy for five years, but they will never exceed the maximum premiums stated in the policy.
- No matter how large your death benefit, it passes to your beneficiaries generally income tax-free.
Need lifelong coverage? Just convert your mortgage term life insurance policy to permanent coverage and premiums any time the policy is in force — no matter what your state of health.
Waiver of Premium for Disability
Helps preserve your policy at a time when income may be limited due to a disability. If the base insured becomes totally disabled (as defined in the policy) prior to age 60 for six continuous months, this optional coverage will waive future policy premiums as they become due as long as the insured remains totally disabled. If the base insured becomes disabled between the ages of 60 and 65, this coverage will waive future policy premiums as they become due until the later of the third anniversary after disability and age 65, so long as the base insured continues to be so disabled. This rider coverage automatically terminates on the policy anniversary when the insured is age 65, unless disability occurs prior to that time.