Choose a health plan that’s right for you
Buying health insurance doesn’t have to leave you feeling overwhelmed. An PFG agent can provide options and help you choose coverage that fits your needs and budget.
Insurance for your other expenses
Your PFG agent has supplemental plans for dental and vision care as well as plans that pay cash benefits directly to you when you are sick, injured or disabled.
We are here to help
Our licensed agents offer personalized service and are trained to help you clearly understand choices and answer your questions. We understand the unique needs of seniors and Medicare eligible individuals and are here to help.
Here today and into the future
At PFG, we want to deliver the products and services you need today — and, to continue to meet your insurance requirements as they change over time.
Plan for Retirement Income with Annuities
You want to make the most out of your retirement. Making sure you have the resources in place to do what you’ve always dreamed of doing, and then protecting the assets you’ve worked so hard to build requires planning and foresight. PFG can help you meet both objectives as you plan for your retirement.
PFG offers fixed and fixed index annuity products designed to provide payments to you at specific intervals, typically after your retirement. Best-of-all, annuities have the potential to grow tax-deferred, have death benefits to protect your beneficiary and may also provide optional “living” benefits. These retirement products are designed to protect your investment before and after you have the time to start making your dreams a reality.
Here is some basic information about the annuity products in the PFG portfolio:
- Fixed Annuities, which pay you a fixed, stated rate of return, for a stated period of time. A fixed annuity is an excellent choice for individuals who:
- Are looking for tax-deferred growth on their investment
- Want a fixed rate of return so they know exactly what their money is earning
- Want minimum guarantees not available in other financial vehicles
- Fixed Indexed Annuities, which offer guaranteed annual interest rate and earnings potential that is linked to participation in the growth, if any, of an index or benchmark. An index annuity is appropriate for individuals who:
- Are looking for tax-deferred growth in their investment
- Want a minimum interest rate guarantee but also like the idea of potentially being able to benefit from rising markets
- Want to benefit from a potential rising market, without being exposed to the down-side risk.Insurance product availability and benefits may vary by state.
- You can take confidence knowing that the annuities PFG offers are backed by highly rated, nationally recognized companies. Whether you’re enjoying retirement now or you’re preparing for the future, your local PFG agent can provide guidance on which annuity may be suitable for you. To learn more, contact an PFG agent today.