Choose a health plan that’s right for you
Buying health insurance doesn’t have to leave you feeling overwhelmed. An PFG agent can provide options and help you choose coverage that fits your needs and budget.
Insurance for your other expenses
Your PFG agent has supplemental plans for dental and vision care as well as plans that pay cash benefits directly to you when you are sick, injured or disabled.
We are here to help
Our licensed agents offer personalized service and are trained to help you clearly understand choices and answer your questions. We understand the unique needs of seniors and Medicare eligible individuals and are here to help.
Here today and into the future
At PFG, we want to deliver the products and services you need today — and, to continue to meet your insurance requirements as they change over time.
Cover Your Other Expenses with Supplemental Insurance
An accident or a critical illness can occur suddenly, disrupting your life in many unexpected ways. Health insurance can cover the cost of your medical care, but how will you cover your normal living expenses — or unexpected costs while you are recovering?
PFG offers a wide range of supplemental insurance plans that pay a cash benefit directly to you. The money you receive from supplemental insurance can be used for anything you choose because this insurance is designed to help you fill your financial gaps. Use the money for out-of-pocket medical expenses and deductibles, offset a loss of income, or even pay everyday living expenses.
Here is some basic information about the types of supplemental insurance plans your PFG agent offers:
Dental and Vision Plans generally offer coverage options for care through a network of providers. These types of plans usually include:
- Coverage for restorative, preventive and diagnostic dental exams
- In-network savings on dental procedures
- Coverage for eye exams and lenses
- In-network discounts on eyewear, contact lenses and vision correction procedures
- Accident Only Plans typically provide a lump sum cash benefit for injuries caused by an accident. This type of plan may also include a cash benefit for each of the following items:
- Hospital confinement resulting from accident
- Emergency room treatment
- Major diagnostic exams
- Required follow up treatment
- Required follow up physical therapy
- Hospital Confinement Plans typically provide daily cash benefits for hospital confinement related to an accident or illness.
- Disability Plans generally pay monthly cash benefits when you are unable to work. These types of plans usually offer coverage for periods of disability due to:
- Critical Illness/Cancer Plans generally provide a lump sum cash benefit for a first diagnosis of a major illness such as, heart attack, stroke and many other types of illness including life-threatening cancer.
- An accident
- An illness or injury Insurance product availability and benefits may vary by state.
Be prepared for the likelihood of accidents and illness with an extra layer of financial protection. Your local PFG agent can help you select the supplemental insurance products that meet your specific needs and budget. Contact an agent today to learn more.
Insurance product availability and benefits may vary by state.